Remoistening in web offset
With WEKO-Fluid-Application-System (WFA) such as WEKO-RFS, you restore the original properties to the paper by remoistening the paper web after it has run through the drying process. Remoistening is precision-metered with the WEKO-RFS and performed reproducible at any time. You will save valuable resources and that with maximum flexibility.
This is how it works
Special spray disks – so-called rotors – are arranged side by side in a rotor carrier. They uniformly wet an impression roller, which transfers the water to the paper web. The rotor carriers are supplied here with the desired amount of liquid by a supply unit. The quantity applied is automatically adjusted to the machine speed. Liquid not sprayed by the rotor carrier is returned to the supply unit.
Convincing in handling and maintenance
The retooling and cleaning times have been reduced with the WEKO-RFS. We have given special attention to the convenient handling and easy maintenance of all components allowing them to work in a stable manner over a very long period. Application units can also be integrated subsequently into the chill roller frame without any problem.
- Precisely defined application quantity, reproducible at any time
- Great long-term consistency of the volume
- Economic consumption of application medium
- Automatic speed adaptation
- Low energy consumption
- Very long service life
- Compact space-saving design
- Modular design allows easy adjustment to applications and customer requirements
- Touch panel with user-friendly system interface